Montag, 21. Juli 2008

Award

Ich habe von der lieben Nikki diesen tollen Award bekommen. Ich schaue täglich auf ihrem Blog vorbei, ihre Kreationen sind sooooo wundervoll, ich bin immer wieder auf's neue begeistert.........

Vielen lieben Dank, ich habe mich total darüber gefreut und es ist für mich eine Ehre, so einen tollen Award zu bekommen :o)



The rules of this award:
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.quite simple really it is a way of saying thankyou to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day

Now I would like to give this wonderful award to:

Kathy
Irina
Lia
Lim
Moni "my sweet Sister"

All these ladies have wonderful bloggs and their creations are gorgeous. Please go ahead and check them out, you will love what you see, I´m sure!

5 Kommentare:

Lia hat gesagt…

thank you heike, I'm so excited that you send me this lovely award

Kathy hat gesagt…

Oh thank you so much Heike!!! I am so thrilled that you thought of me:) But it really is a pleasure visiting your blog:) Thanks again Kathy

Nixe-Moni hat gesagt…

Hi Schwesterherz, vielen lieben Dank für diesen tollen Award. Ich habe mich riesig darüber gefreut, knuddel :)
LG, Moni

Lim hat gesagt…

Oh wow Heike, Congratulations in your award and thank you so much for thinking about me. My make my day!!
Hugs,
Lim

Irina Blount hat gesagt…

Hi Heike,

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! You made my day!!

Hugs,
:) Irina