Donnerstag, 24. Juni 2010

*Designteam News*

Es gibt tolle Neuigkeiten, ab sofort bin ich Mitglied in dem wundervollen Designteam von Whimsy Digital Stamps. Ich freue mich immer noch wie bolle, es ist eine Ehre für mich in diesem tollen Designteam mitzuarbeiten....





I have some great news...... I am a part of the wonderful design team from Whimsy Digital Stamps. Woooow, what an honour. I can´t believe it and I am so excited, that I will support the team! Whimsy Stamps now have a new DT just for Digital Images. I´m so pleased to be a part of the design team...

4 Kommentare:

Crystal hat gesagt…

CONGRATS Heike...WOOHOOO looking forward to working with you, LOVE your creations!!!!

Mel X hat gesagt…

Congratulations Heike, looking forward to working with you.

Mel X

Chris Olsen, Glowbug hat gesagt…

Woohoo Heike!! Congrats on the dt!! Looking forward to working with you. Your creations are beautiful!
hugs,
Chris

Jessie hat gesagt…

Congratulations!